An Application of Will

Welcome to the virtual home of Author Will Versuch!

I am an author of BDSM erotica, with four novels currently published and available for download or purchase in paperback form. You can find them by searching my name on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, eroticbooknetwork.com, or in most places where online erotica are sold.

The books I write focus primarily on nonconsensual stories involving psychological and physical control and manipulation. I've been told by many that they're not for the faint of heart, though they're not gory or bloody.

If you're looking for intricate bondage and interesting predicaments, I think you might enjoy my work.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Works In Progress




Works in Progress

So, the final piece of the Mayor’s Daughter finished, a major milestone of my publishing career is complete.  I have completed my first series and told my first, full complete story.  It’s also a little daunting, knowing that a chapter of my life is complete and it’s time to start a new one.

Fortunately, there are always more projects to write than there are hours in the day to sit at the keyboard and write.  So, for those interested, here is what I am currently working on.

Over Her Head:  This story is a little bit of a departure from my normal stories.  Where almost everything that I write is nonconsensual, this story is more of a dubious consent story.   It is the tale of Melanie, a woman addicted to online roleplay of intense nonconsensual stories.  Her world changes when her online play comes to life, but is it more than she was ready for?

What does it include?  Dubious Consent, bondage, rope, tape, steel, chain, cages, and long-term confinement.

Status:  The story is mostly complete, with the last couple chapters left to write and some editing work to be done.  Okay, so by "some" editing work I mean that I have not even re-read anything that I have written.

Paper or Plastic:  This one has been a long-term project for me.  Parts of it can be found in my gallery on deviantArt.  If you click on the "Meandering Pencil" logo on the front page of the blog, it's easy to find there. It’s the story of Natalie, a young grocery store clerk who is abducted after her shift and turned into a puppy girl by the meanest captor I have ever written about. 

What does it include?  Nonnconsensual kidnap story that includes bondage, abduction, puppygirl play, and forced smoking. 

Status:  This is one that I write in spurts, when the mood strikes me. No, that's not right.  It's not that the mood "strikes me."  I need to be in a pretty dark place to get into the mind of this bastard.  Even though it is more than halfway finished now, it might be the next one that I finish, or it might be three books away.

Warrior Maiden:  This one is just in the initial stages, born from a long-held fantasy and a recent conversation on GoodReads.  It doesn't even have a title yet at this point.  This will be the story of a proud warrior woman who is captured by the enemy.  This story occurs in a fantasy setting with swordplay and political intrigue.  If you want to see the little introduction that inspired it, check out my post in the thread here.

What does it include?  Medieval setting, heavy bondage and restraint, and sadistic torture.
Status:  This one is just in the beginning stages, but it spends a lot on my mind.

Hotel Story:  Another one without an actual name!  This one is actually going to be a sequel to Over Her Head.  It’s funny to be thinking about a sequel to a book that isn’t even completed yet.  It will involve the same dominant character from Over Her Head in a new setting, involving a hotel that has some interesting elements going on behind the scenes.

What does it include?  Well, it’s not especially defined yet, but this will likely be another dubious consent story with lots of bondage and torment.

Status:  A gleam in its writer’s eye.

So that's where I am!  If you have any questions about any of the above, feel free to drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like interesting stuff. I couldn't find your teasers, where might they be?

    ReplyDelete