An Application of Will

Welcome to the virtual home of Author Will Versuch!

I am an author of BDSM erotica, with four novels currently published and available for download or purchase in paperback form. You can find them by searching my name on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, eroticbooknetwork.com, or in most places where online erotica are sold.

The books I write focus primarily on nonconsensual stories involving psychological and physical control and manipulation. I've been told by many that they're not for the faint of heart, though they're not gory or bloody.

If you're looking for intricate bondage and interesting predicaments, I think you might enjoy my work.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

BDSM Bedtime Stories

Over on GoodReads, I am working with my fellow moderators on the BDSM Group to put together our new BDSM Bedtime Stories!

Twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays, we will be posting a narrated excerpt from a story in Video form.  So, swing on over to listen to the narrations of me and others of some really great material.

If you're an author and would like to have a segment of your own work featured, send me a message and we can put you into the rotation!

So far, I've narrated this male-on-male-on-male naughty scene:


AND this age-play spanking scene:

If you want to see the rest as they come up and stay in the loop, head on over to 


and join the group.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for contribution of books to Erotic Enchantment. Merry Christmas & Nappy New Year.

    ReplyDelete